Research Specialist (REMOTE)
Remote, (none selected)
A thriving mid-sized research firm based in the D.C. area is looking for a strong custom researcher with PR and Thought-Leadership research experience to join their expanding team. Our client works closely with Marketing, PR, and Communications teams at Fortune 100 companies with the goal of having their work covered by the media. If this sounds exciting to you, keep reading!
This is a great opportunity for a standout quantitative researcher seeking a position with high impact and high visibility of their work.
This role can be based at our client’s office in the D.C. area or REMOTE!
All candidates must have:
- 4+ years of hands-on custom quantitative research experience
- Ability to run research independently from start-to-finish
- Impeccable client-service skills
- Outstanding ability to glean insights from data with a knack for story-driven reporting
- Innate curiosity, passion for news and current events, staying up-to-date on trends, etc.
This position can be REMOTE or in located in the D.C. area. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Keywords: custom research, primary research, market research, quantitative, survey research, public relations, PR strategy, media, thought leadership, client service