Los Angeles, CA 90015
Calling all LA-based marketing researchers (or research gurus looking to get to Los Angeles!) – we have a few new roles within a well-known firm that might be right up your alley!
Our client is a Downtown LA-based custom research house looking for a few new hands-on researchers to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity to work on a range of clients across industries and categories, and leverage a variety of quantitative methodologies to use insights to help guide clients’ strategy. All candidates must be innately curious with a knack for storytelling, and bring proven experience across a range of primary research tools.
Specific requirements include:
- Previous quantitative marketing research experience:
- Sr. Analyst: 1-3 years
- Research Consultant: 3-6 years
- Research Director: 8-16 years
- Broad insights experience across custom methodologies, including A&U, message testing, communications work, segmentation, tracking, etc.
- Ability to analyze data, uncover compelling insights, deliver actionable recommendations
- Detailed and process-oriented and have an innate curiosity
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Research Consultant/Director: Robust client-relationship skills
- Director: Experience leading a team and/or mentoring junior staff
Salary is commensurate with experience. Los Angeles-based candidates preferred; some relo assistance may be provided for strong candidates outside of the area.