Chicago - downtown, IL
Are you a strategic, hands-on marketing researcher living in Chicago? We may have your next opportunity!
Our client, a highly regarded full-service custom research consultancy, is looking to add Research Consultant to their expanding team in downtown Chicago. All candidates must be have proven expertise across a range of quant and qual methodologies, a passion for leveraging research to guide clients’ business strategy, and experience managing projects start-to-finish. This is a great opportunity for researchers seeking a strategic, consultative position within a highly-regarded firm with an exciting client base.
- 4-8 years of primary custom research experience
- Expertise across a range of quantitative and qualitative methodologies (i.e. A&U, concept testing, brand tracking, segmentation, etc.)
- Must have hands-on experience from project inception to completion (developing research plans, executing studies, analysis, reporting and presenting)
- Ability to approach client relationships from a consultative perspective
- Exceptional communication and story-telling skills, both verbal and written
- 1+ years of experience managing junior staff as this person will be managing one analyst
Salary is commensurate with experience and ranges from $60k-$75k. Our client is open to local candidates already based in the Chicago area only.
Keywords: marketing research, market research, full-service, custom research, primary research, consumer insights, quantitative, qualitative, survey research, research supplier, team leadership, tracking, trackers, brand equity, segmentation