Research Associate OR Research Manager
Naperville, IL 60563
Our client, a CPG and Consumer Goods manufacturer in the Chicagoland area, is looking to add a strong hands-on researcher to their Consumer Insights team at either the Research Associate OR Research Manager level.
This position will work cross-functionally to lead a range of custom insights initiatives helping to guide business decisions throughout the organization. Proven experience leveraging both quant and qual research techniques is required. This is a fantastic opportunity for a supplier- and/or client-side researcher to join a dynamic organization and ensure the consumer “voice” is central to strategy across the company.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 2+ years of experience in primary custom research (supplier- OR client-side)
- Experience across a full range of quantitative and qualitative projects (e.g., A&Us, segmentation, messaging, innovation, concept testing, etc.)
- Familiarity with CPG or durable goods preferred
- Must be a strategic thinker, with an eye on big picture research and implications
- Strong data analysis, reporting, and story-telling experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A 4-year college degree, graduate or advanced degree preferred
This role is located in the western Chicago suburbs; local candidates only, please. Salary is commensurate with experience starting at $65k.