Remote Data Scientist
Seattle, WA US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Looking for start-up sized impact with enterprise sized stability? Our client, an up-and-comer in the telecom/wireless space, is looking to add a Remote Data Scientist to their blossoming data team! You will have the opportunity to work with a small team on a wide variety of projects and business applications in the latest data science tech stack. You’ll be building machine learning models, develop Natural Language Processing models, and solving problems around customer churn and customer lifetime value. Your work will lay the foundation for the future success of this team!
- Degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, economics, data science, or similar. Advanced degrees a big plus!
- Demonstrated experience implementing projects/models in a business environment
- Expertise in Python/R or other programming language and SQL
- Track record of being a great team player/collaborator with excellent communication skills
- Must be able to travel to AZ or OR 2x year (company sponsored).
Salary ranges from $110-140k, plus generous end of year bonus! Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Keywords: data science, wireless, telecom, NLP, BI, business intelligence, business analysis, business analytics, consumer behavior, customer behavior, customer acquisition, churn, retention, customer lifetime value