RSNA - Manager of Business Insights
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Please click here to apply to this role.
The Manager of Business Insights will be responsible for leading the data analytics transformation at RSNA, applying analytical and visualization techniques to data sources across the organization to facilitate business decisions. This position will work to identify trends and relationships among different data sources.
- Design and implement data visualizations using analytics tools that deliver insights and help business users take action.
- Apply predictive analytics, modeling, and other data science techniques to develop and improve RSNA's analytical capabilities.
- Assist in identifying trends and relationships between different sources of data, draw appropriate conclusions and translate analytical findings into business opportunities and risk management.
- Work with Information Technology team members to help shape and drive the development of RSNA's data infrastructure including data warehousing, reporting, and analytics platforms.
- Use reporting/analytical tools to disseminate information in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Develop a centralized data expertise by increasing knowledge of all data sources across the organization. Assist in resolving data integrity questions/issues when they are identified.
- Support the development and implementation of reporting standards for data extraction and visualization.
- Maintain the data dictionary to ensure organizational-wide understanding of data points.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or equivalent
- Multiple years of experience with data visualization software (Tableau preferred)
- Strong interest in predictive analytics
- Strong relational database skills (MSSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively function in a fast-paced environment
- Results oriented and deadline driven
Please click here to apply to this role. Your application will go directly to RSNA.