RSNA - Business Insights Manager
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Please apply directly with RSNA by clicking here!
Description: The Manager of Business Insights will be responsible for leading the data analytics transformation at Radiological Society of North America (RSNA), applying analytical and visualization techniques to data sources across the organization to facilitate business decisions. The Manager of Business Insights will work with the Director of Business Insights to identify trends and relationships among different data sources. Responsibilities also include collaborating with IT to develop and maintain data infrastructure.
- Design and implement data visualizations using Tableau and other analytics tools that deliver insights and help business users take action.
- Apply predictive analytics, modeling, and other data science techniques to develop and improve RSNA's analytical capabilities.
- Assist in identifying trends and relationships between different sources of data, draw appropriate conclusions and translate analytical findings into business opportunities and risk management.
- Work with Information Technology team members to help shape and drive the development of RSNA's data infrastructure including data warehousing, reporting and analytics platforms.
- Use Tableau and other reporting/analytical tools to disseminate information in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Develop a centralized data expertise by increasing knowledge of all data sources across the organization.
- Support the development and implementation of reporting standards for data extraction and visualization.
- Assist in resolving data integrity questions/issues when they are identified.
- Maintain the data dictionary to ensure organizational wide understanding of data points.
- Maintain Board level reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or equivalent
- Multiple years of experience in Tableau
- Strong interest in predictive analytics
- Strong relational database skills (MSSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively function in a fast-paced environment
- Results oriented and deadline driven