Quantitative Research Director
Seattle, WA 98103
Our client, a well-established global custom research consultancy, is looking for a strong Research Director to join their team in Seattle! Qualified candidates will be insights enthusiasts with strong team leadership experience, as well as hands-on expertise with global tracking initiatives and additional custom methodologies including product research, customer satisfaction, advertising evaluation, brand communications work, and more.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who are seeking a strategic, leadership position within an established but growing company while remaining hands-on with the research.
- Comprehensive client and account management; hands-on from project inception to completion, including developing research plans, writing proposals, pitching new work, executing studies, analysis, reporting and presenting
- Run large ongoing campaign, brand, and customer service tracking projects to ensure data continuity, integrity; establish best practices and bring actionable insights back to the client
- High-level client engagement; regularly present to key client stakeholders with ability to influence
- Managing and mentoring a team of 3-4 researchers
- Manage P&L and regularly participate in forecasting and budgeting
- Broad insights experience across methodologies such as: tracking studies (continuous, international and wave), concept testing, product research, segmentation, etc.
- 8+ years of relevant quantitative marketing research experience
- Ability to analyze data, uncover compelling insights, deliver actionable recommendations
- Robust client-relationship skills; must be comfortable working closely with key external clients, with a focus on expanding and strengthening those strategic relationships
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience leading a team and/or mentoring junior staff
- Passion for tech or gaming categories a plus
Salary is commensurate with experience $115k-$160k and some relocation assistance is provided for qualified candidates.