Quantitative Data Engineer
New York Area, (none selected)
Our client, a small asset management firm in the greater New York area is looking for a Quantitative Data Engineer to join their technology team. This person must have a strong understanding of financial equity data with excellent coding skills to help enhance and manage the quantitative models. The Data Engineer will play an important role in making the business run smoothly in a face paced environment.
- Manage quantitative investment systems and models
- Design and improve data platforms
- Perform ETL process for data vendors
- Develop and manager reporting analytics platforms
- Master’s or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline required (must have an excellent academic record)
- 5+ years’ professional experience as a data engineer
- Strong understanding of financial equity data and where it comes from
- Experience pulling data from Bloomberg, Factset, and Thomson Reuters data
- Must have a excellent coding skills in Python and C++
- Experience working with large/complex datasets
This role is based in Florham Park, NJ.