Remote or Atlanta, GA | Remote Friendly
We’re working on a new role with a boutique consultancy that specializes in the B2B space, specifically focused on the building materials and construction industry. All candidates must have advanced Excel skills and enjoy working with and manipulating data from various sources to help answer client needs.
This is a rare opportunity to work remotely!
Additional requirements include:
- 3+ years’ experience with data analysis, manipulation, and cleaning – preferably utilizing advanced Excel (PivotTables, macros, etc.)
- Experience prepping data to feed modeling calculations and/or feed charts and reports
- Proficiency in Tableau or Microsoft Power BI
- Experience building basic statistical models a plus, but candidates must at least have the drive to want to learn how to do so
- Candidates must be software savvy and have an aptitude to learn new software packages
- Knowledge of SQL and R is a plus
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Innate curiosity with a passion for research and market intelligence
- Interest in or past experience with B2B insights and/or the building materials /construction industries a plus
This is a full-time remote position, so all qualified candidates must be open to working remotely and partnering with colleagues within a virtual office.
Keywords: quantitative analysis, Excel, advanced Excel, consulting, market intelligence, trend research, B2B, building materials, construction, consulting, remote, industry analysis