Quantiative Research Director
We’re working with an innovative marketing insights agency that is searching for a senior leader to join their growing quantitative research team in Denver or Chicago. The firm provides custom marketing solutions to a variety of well-known clients across industries. This is an impactful role with an exciting company that is perfect for an analytically-oriented professional with solid experience in quantitative marketing research methodologies.
The Director of Marketing Science will be responsible for leading projects end to end while overseeing a small team of direct reports. This will include doing the hands-on statistical work (mining and analyzing data, doing statistical modeling, creating segmentations, designing questionnaires and surveys) in addition to translating results into strategic recommendations for clients. This position offers a high degree of client visibility; polished communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills are a must.
- 7+ years of experience at an analytics firm or quantitative market research capacity (supplier or client side) and deep knowledge of marketing research methodologies
- Previous hands-on experience with statistical techniques and methodologies such as regression analysis, decision trees, etc.
- Proficiency in statistical tools such as R, SPSS, or SAS
- Experience uncovering relationships between consumer behavior and survey data using statistics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, along with the ability to effectively communicate with clients
- Ability to bring in new business and meet a target quota
- Previous management experience
- Collaborative worker able to manage multiple projects
- Ability to translate data insights into marketing recommendations
- Experience with qualitative research and techniques a huge plus
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package in addition to highly collaborative, energetic, and fast-paced atmosphere. Salary commensurate with experience, up to $130k base.
Position will be based in either the Denver or Chicago office. Local candidates strongly preferred.
Keywords: custom research, survey statistics, data mining, statistical modeling, data modeling, factor analysis, cluster analysis, regression analysis, compatibility analysis, significance testing, decision trees, segmentation, market research, brand positioning study, SPSS, SAS, R, consumer behavior, qualitative, quantitative, survey design, data visualization, random forest , conjoint analysis, discrete choice analysis, latent class analysis, neural networks, statistics, mathematics, psychology, research methodologies, segmentation studies, creative testing, brand tracking studies, K means clustering, KANO analysis, structural equation modeling, correspondence analysis, consumer science