Principal Data Scientist of Artificial Intelligence
Remote, (none selected)
We are partnering with a major retailer that is headquartered in the West region of the US to find a Principal Data Scientist with specialization in Artificial Intelligence. This Principal Data Scientist will leverage a variety of data sources to answer business questions to optimize the company’s ROI. In addition, this role requires the ability to lead numerous Artificial Intelligence projects utilizing NLP, computer vision and deep learning. Strong communication skills are of utmost importance as there will be collaboration and presentations with business stakeholders and senior executives. The candidate will also be heavily involved in leading Research and Development efforts with the goal of reaffirming the organization as an industry leader. Great company culture with comprehensive benefits. Pay can go up to 180K+ dependent upon candidate experience.
- Master’s or PhD degree (preferred) with 5+ years of Advanced Analytics experience
- Well versed and expertise knowledge in Artificial Intelligence with experience utilizing natural language processing, computer vision (image processing), and deep learning. Must have the ability to utilize mainstream Artificial Intelligence application tools.
- Proficient in machine learning techniques such as decision tree, gradient boosting, XGBoost, for regression, classification, or segmentation problems.
- Expertise in Python with exposure to cloud environments
- Strong communication skills to communicate complex analytics concepts and techniques to executive level personnel.
- Proficient at working with large data sets from multiple data sources.
Keywords: nlp, data science, computer vision, machine learning, artificial intelligence, Python, AWS, regression, classification, segmentation problems, decision tree, gradient boosting, XGBoost, Databricks, data sets
Resumes to: email@example.com