Practice Leader, Supply Chain Network Design
Niche industry leader in supply chain integration and consulting services is seeking a Leader for its Supply Chain Network Design practice. If you have the capability to lead the development of the company's network design suite while growing the business and leading engagements across a variety of verticals internationally, this may be the job for you.
* ten plus years in supply chain leadership and analysis-operations experience is highly desired; MS required, PhD a definite plus
* capability to lead and grow an autonomous team for the supply chain infrastructure design practice
* expertise in manufacturing and supply chain costs & capacity and trade-offs required to develop an effective, low-cost supply chain infrastructure
* deep understanding of supply chain processes and best practices across a wide range of industries-a systems thinker
* strong people skills-especially listening and influencing
* comfortable in supply chain from the operational to the C-level
This is a remote opportunity that only requires access to a major US airport. This job requires some, but not an excessive amount of travel-estimate 25% with a portion being international.