Performance Marketing - Search Manager
Our client, in the entertainment and restaurant space, is looking for an Performance Marketing Search Manager to join their team in Dallas, TX. As a member of the marketing department, the ideal candidate would be able to manage vendor agencies and have a background using data to develop insightful reports, uncover the keys to success and provide thoughtful and strategic recommendations. The role will be responsible for performance across paid and organic search and be able to prioritize their schedule with minimal guidance.
The ideal Search Manager will have experience managing internal and external reports and present clear concise findings to senior leaders. Experience with large monthly PPC budgets is necessary.
- 3-5 years’ in an analytics role covering paid and organic search
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Experience in marketing automation and reporting platforms (Google Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics)
- Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise reporting based on analytics and present in a visual appealing way
- Fast learning and able to manage timelines/projects with minimal supervision
- Salary ranges up to $105K and is commensurate with experience
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Keywords: paid search, website analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, measurement, statistics, mathematics, SEO, SEM, data extraction, data analysis, data interpretation, web optimization, social media monitoring