Operations and Data Entry Internship
Evanston, IL 60201
Looking for an internship this semester? Want to gain some business experience to boost your resume for after graduation? Look no further! Burtch Works is a booming recruiting firm in downtown Evanston, that’s been featured on Mashable, CNBC.com and Forbes! We are looking for a smart, detail-oriented college student to join our team as an Intern.
Each year, Burtch Works publishes industry research and salary studies that have been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and The Chicago Tribune. We’re starting our work for this year’s research, and could use a conscientious student who can keep up with our fast pace to help us clean up our database of salary and demographic information.
This Intern position offers a great opportunity to:
• Gain entrepreneurial business experience to augment your resume
• Hone your organizational skills and attention to detail
• Collaborate with our research team and learn directly from our Director of Research/Operations
• Increase your knowledge by learning new technology used for general business as well as recruiting
• Further develop your quantitative skills through Excel tips and tricks, and learning how to prep data for “prime time”
• Work in a modern, open-floor plan office with unlimited snacks and coffee, business casual attire, and a hard-working and friendly team
• Prepare for a career in research, Human Resources, compensation, recruiting, or general business
Sounds great, right? If the attributes below sound like you, please apply now and include a cover letter in your application:
• Currently pursuing your Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA (cumulative)
• Interested in business, HR and/or recruiting
• Impeccable attention to detail and ability to stay focused on the details
• Ability to learn new technology and processes quickly
• Strong communication skills and not afraid to ask questions
We’re looking to bring on an Intern ASAP – so once you’ve passed our interview process, you can start immediately! This position is part-time, and hours can be flexible depending on your course schedule. Our office is located in the heart of downtown Evanston.