Online Marketing Optimization Manager
Our client, a leader in the hospitality/entertainment industry, seeks an Online Marketing Optimization Manager to join their headquarters in Orlando, FL to optimize marketing spend in an omni- channel environment. Enjoy the work/life balance and job perks of a family-oriented organization in sunny Florida. This role will be a key in understanding media spend and optimization marketing channels.
Strong candidates will have 3-5 years of experience in media planning and budgeting and be able to work collaboratively throughout the organization.
- 3-5 years of experience within online marketing or media analytics
- Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise strategic recommendations based on analytics and present to senior leaders and peers
- Proven ability to leverage the entire digital ecosystem including web, CRM, mobile, social, etc. to present a complete narrative in the customer lifecycle
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager is a plus
- Salary is up to $100K and is commensurate with experience
- Open to US Citizens or Green Card holders ONLY
Keywords: Website analytics, Paid search, digital marketing, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, measurement, Adobe Analytics, KPI definition, A/B testing, lift testing, statistics, mathematics, data extraction, data analysis, data interpretation, Adobe Audience Manager