New York City, NY
Job Description: Our client, a retail apparel brand, is looking for a Mobile Analyst to join their team in NYC. As a member of the web analytics team, the ideal candidate would be help translate business strategies into trackable mobile strategy. The Analyst should be able to represent data within the narrative context and able to provide thoughtful next steps given report findings.
The ideal Mobile Analyst will be familiar with reporting across web analytics platforms (Coremetrics, Goggle Analytics or Adobe Analytics), be comfortable working with raw data and have data visualization experience. Additionally, the ability to lead by example and apply strategic focus are all important tools for success within the role.
- 2+ years of experience with web analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Knowledge of techniques to utilize and leverage analytics to create mobile strategy
- Ensure optimization strategy for updating desktop applications on the mobile platform
- Ability to translate business problems and objectives into KPIs and create reports for internal stakeholders
- Ability to work cross functionally with multiple departments
- Fast learning and able to manage timelines/projects with minimal supervision
- Salary is up to $90K (with some flexibility) and is commensurate with experience
- Open to US Citizens or Green Card holders only
Keywords: website analytics, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, measurement, data extraction, data analysis, data interpretation, data visualization, mobile applications, mobile strategy, eCommerce
Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org