Marketing Research Manager/Sr. Manager (PHARMA)
Los Angeles, CA 91335
Are you a research professional with an interest in pharma AND sunny California? If so, we may have your next opportunity!
Our client, a well-known global custom research consultancy, is looking for strong custom research professionals at the Research Manager and Senior Research Manager level to add to their pharma-focused business unit.
All candidates must have hands-on primary research experience, a natural curiosity, and a passion for using data and insights to help answer clients’ business objectives. Previous experience in pharmaceuticals is NOT required, though you must have a genuine interest in the industry. Both of these positions will be based out of their LA-area office.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Hands-on quantitative and qualitative primary research experience at a research supplier or consultancy
- Strong technical and methodological experience running custom research projects from start-to-finish (i.e. designing a research plan, writing questionnaires/discussion guides, analysis, reporting and presenting)
- Some healthcare/pharmaceutical industry experience ideal though not required
- Qualitative moderating experience is a plus
- Strong client-relationship skills; must be comfortable working closely with clients, serving as a strategic partner, growing relationships, etc.
- Experience leading a team and/or mentoring junior staff is preferred at the Senior Research Manager level as this position will grow into a management position
Salary ranges from $70-85k and is commensurate with experience. Our client is open to considering candidates from outside the area who are open to relocating to LA.