Marketing Research Associate/Manager (Pharma, Healthcare)
New York City, NY
Calling all custom researchers with healthcare or pharmaceutical expertise! Our client, a well-established global custom research consultancy, is looking to add strong researchers at various levels to their new Midtown NYC office.
Custom researchers with healthcare and pharmaceutical experience are needed at the following levels:
- Research Associate (2-4 years’ experience)
- Research Manager (4-7 years’ experience)
- Associate Research Director (7+ years’ experience)
This consultancy is headquartered in the U.K. and is expanding their U.S. presence within both their NYC and San Francisco offices. This is a great opportunity to join an established, but growing company, and help build an office, shape the company’s culture, and influence future growth for the organization. All candidates must have outstanding primary research experience, a natural curiosity, and a passion for using data and insights to help answer clients’ business objectives.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Hands-on quantitative and qualitative primary research experience at a research supplier or consultancy
- Experience running custom research projects from start-to-finish (i.e. designing a research plan, writing questionnaires/discussion guides, analysis, reporting and presenting)
- Some healthcare/pharmaceutical industry experience ideal, preferably global in nature
- Qualitative moderating experience is a plus, but not required
- Strong client-relationship skills; must be comfortable working closely with clients, serving as a strategic partner, growing relationships, etc.
- Associate Director candidates must have business development experience
Salary ranges from $45k-$100k and is commensurate with experience. Local candidates only, please.
Keywords: marketing research, market research, full-service, custom research, primary research, consumer insights, quantitative, qualitative, surveys, moderation, moderator, interviews, project management, research supplier, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, pharma, focus groups, IDIs