Marketing Research Associate (Pharma, Healthcare)
Philadelphia suburbs, PA 19019
Calling all custom researchers with an interest in healthcare or pharmaceuticals! Our client, a well-established global custom research consultancy, is looking to add strong Research Associates to their Philadelphia-area office.
All candidates must have experience managing fieldwork, outstanding primary research experience, a natural curiosity, and a passion for using data and insights to help answer clients’ business objectives. This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative environment with an established but growing company that heavily invests in training their employees.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 2-5 years’ hands-on quantitative and/or qualitative primary research experience at a research supplier or consultancy
- Prior experience managing fieldwork for research projects· Some healthcare/pharmaceutical industry experience ideal, but not required
- Strong client-relationship skills; must be comfortable working closely with clients, serving as a strategic partner, growing relationships, etc.
- Experience running custom research projects from start-to-finish (i.e. designing a research plan, writing questionnaires/discussion guides, analysis, reporting and presenting)
- Ability to travel domestically and globally
Salary ranges from $50-$60k and is commensurate with experience. Local candidates only, please.
Keywords: marketing research, market research, full-service, custom research, primary research, consumer insights, quantitative, qualitative, surveys, moderation, moderator, interviews, project management, research supplier, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, pharma, focus groups, IDIs, fieldwork