Marketing Insights Director
Des Moines, IA US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Are you a research and insights guru with experience in the meat or food processing category? If so, we may have your next opportunity!
We’re working with a well-known national organization focused in the meat industry who is seeking a strong Insights Director to join their team. This is a vital role within the organization with high visibility and an opportunity to make an impact on day one. This person will manage a team of two and will be responsible for leveraging market and category information, sales data, and customer and marketplace insights to guide strategy for the company.
Qualified candidates must have relevant research and insights experience in the food, grocery, or foodservice industry, as well as previous experience within the protein, meat, pork, poultry or fish categories.
- 10-18 years of marketing research and insights experience within the food or food service industries
- Experience with protein, meat, pork, or fish (supply chain, production, processing, packing, retail, etc.)
- Well-versed in custom research methodologies and syndicated data
- Team management experience
- Ability to turn marketplace insights into marketing strategy
- Strong and persuasive communication skills essential, both verbal and written
- Proven collaboration skills; ability to partner closely with diverse internal and external groups
- Critical listening and creative problem-solving skills
- Must be open to domestic travel (40% to 50%)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
This organization is based in the Des Moines, IA area OR REMOTE. Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $140-$160k.
Keywords: insights, strategy, marketing strategy, integrated marketing, strategic planning, marketing intelligence, analysis, project management, food industry marketing, farming, meat, meat production, meat processing, pork, swine, food service, grocery
Email recipient (applications should be sent to): Matt – firstname.lastname@example.org