Marketing Data Scientist
Irvine, CA 92602
Once in a lifetime opportunity to spearhead a marketing analytics team! Our client, a rapidly growing retailer, is looking for a top notch data scientist/customer analytics guru. The ideal candidate will have the ability to leverage messy data with a business mindset, using quantitative methods to evaluate marketing effectiveness and drive customer engagement / retention. This candidate will mine the data, build predictive models, derive insights, and also be tasked with implementing analytics best practices - a jack-of-all-trades. Communication is key, as you will collaborate closely with stakeholders, including C-level executives! Great opportunity with someone with data and statistical analytics experience to start something from the ground up.
- Degree in Statistics or related field
- Experience working with large data sets – structured and unstructured
- Experience with large amounts of data, especially retail or e-commerce level data
- Strong statistical modeling experience – customer lifetime value, churn, and segmentation
- Hands on in R, SQL, SAS, and or Python
- Excellent communication skills!
3 plus years’ experience in a data analytics role required. Salary for this role is commensurate with experience and can go up to $110k, plus bonus. No visa sponsorship provided at this time.
Keywords: R, SQL, Python, SAS, Tableau, customer analytics, statistical modeling, customer lifetime value, customer segmentation, statistics, business intelligence, reporting, digital