Market Research Manager
Does partnering with some of the leading tech companies to help devise research to tackle their biggest business questions sound exciting? Do you have experience managing junior employees? If so, keep reading!
Our client, a well-known consultancy in the Seattle area, is looking to add a Market Research Manager to their team. Ideal candidates will be well-versed in running quantitative primary research projects from start to finish and work closely with client to help translate findings into actionable solutions for their businesses. This person will be in charge of managing up to two direct reports, so previous people management experience is required.
In addition, you will have:
- At least 3-6 years’ work experience in market research, project management or management consulting; experience within technology sector preferred
- Experience across a range of custom quantitative and qualitative methodologies (i.e. A&U, segmentation, innovation, concept testing, brand equity tracking, etc.)
- Ability to assist in projects from start to finish – from questionnaire development through data processes to preparation of report deliverables
- A strategic mindset; natural curiosity and an ability to use data to provide actionable recommendations
- Exceptional communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Experience managing and overseeing junior staff·
- Passion for the tech industry
- Strong analytical capabilities; SPSS experience a plus
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, business, or social science
This role is based in the Seattle area. Salary is commensurate with experience and in the $55k-$70k range.
Keywords: primary research, quantitative, qualitative, data insights, data visualization, secondary data, syndicated data, market research, technology, consulting, strategy, communications