Market Research Manager
Does partnering with some of the leading tech companies to help devise research to tackle their biggest business questions sound exciting? If so, keep reading!
Our client, a well-known consultancy in the Seattle area, is looking to add a Market Research Manager to their team. Ideal candidates will be well-versed in running primary research projects from start to finish and work closely with client to help translate findings into actionable solutions for their businesses.
In addition, you will have:
- At least 2+ years’ work experience in market research, project management or management consulting; experience within technology sector preferred
- Experience across a range of custom quantitative and qualitative methodologies (i.e. A&U, segmentation, innovation, concept testing, brand equity tracking, etc.)
- Ability to assist in projects from start to finish – from questionnaire development through data processes to preparation of report deliverable
- A strategic mindset; natural curiosity and an ability to use data to provide actionable recommendation
- Exceptional communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Strong analytical capabilities; SPSS experience a plus
- Passion for tech industry
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, business, or social science
This role is based in the Seattle area. Salary is commensurate with experience and in the $50k-$65k range.
Keywords: primary research, quantitative, qualitative, data insights, data visualization, secondary data, syndicated data, market research, technology, consulting, strategy, communications