Market Research Manager
San Francisco, CA 94112
Are you a savvy marketing researcher who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment? Does the idea of joining a company that is changing the way marketing research is conducted sound exciting? If you answered “yes”, keep reading!
We’re working with an innovative tech-driven research consultancy that is looking to grow their team with a Manager and Senior Research Manager in their downtown San Francisco office.
Our client is disrupting the way research is conducted and engaging with consumers in an innovative, real-time environment to help their clients uncover deeper and more meaningful insights. You’ll work with a wide swath of big name F500 clients and will utilize our client’s emerging technologies and platforms to design state-of-the-art research that will guide clients’ strategy. Developing succinct creative deliverables will also be part of your charge.
If you have at least 3 years of custom research experience and the idea of joining a start-up with strong financial backing and leadership excites you, this may be the role for you!
- Hands-on custom research experience: 3-6 years for Research Manager / 5-9 years for Research Manager
- Must be well-versed across primary quant and qual methodologies (segmentation, A&U, message testing, innovation, tracking, ad testing, communities, IDIs, etc.)
- Excitement for an entrepreneurial start-up culture; passion for thinking outside of the box
- Strong communication skills, ability to nurture client relationships
- Top-notch client service and management skills
- Tech industry experience is preferred
This role is located in downtown San Francisco (LOCAL candidates only, please). Salary is commensurate with experience and ranges from $65k-$75k (Manager-level) and from $80-105k (Senior Research Manager-level).
Keywords: marketing research, market research, full-service, custom research, primary research, consumer insights, quant, quantitative, SPSS, survey research, brand research, project management, research supplier, consulting, technology