Market Research Manager
New York, NY 10012
Our client, a growing innovative supplier and consultancy in New York City, is looking to add TWO Market Research Managers to their growing team.
One role will be overseeing the full life cycle of research design and execution for a range of custom research methodologies. The second role will be focused on running large-scale trackers, a segment of their business that has seen a tremendous amount of recent growth.
Our client boasts an impressive client list spanning a wide range of industries. Qualified candidates will have 3-6 years of relevant experience within marketing research as well as:
- Proven expertise across a range of primary custom quantitative methodologies ranging from segmentation to A&Us (including a variety of tracking studies, e.g., continuous, international, and wave for the tracking-focused role)
- Hands-on experience with a mix of clients and industries
- Stellar project management skills, including the ability to seamlessly handle multiple concurrent projects, running them both autonomously and collaboratively
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and presentation skills
- Keen ability to analyze and synthesize a variety of data to uncover insights; ability to think creatively and craft compelling stories with actionable recommendations
- Demonstrated experience with strategic thinking, creative problem solving, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Stellar client management skills
This is a great time to join our client's organization – they are growing and seeking nimble, innovative researchers who are excited to join a dynamic, fast-paced organization. This role is located in lower Manhattan and salary is commensurate with experience and begins at $70k. Local candidates only, please.
Keywords: quantitative, survey research, custom research, marketing research, primary custom research, consumer insights, project management, client service, branding, tracking, brand strategy, brand positioning, brand architecture, brand tracking, segmentation