Market Research Manager
New York, NY 10292
Our client, a well-known and well-respected research supplier in New York City, is looking to add a Market Research Manager to oversee the full life cycle of research design and execution for a range of clients in the media and entertainment industries.
Qualified candidates will have 5-10 years of relevant experience within marketing research, as well as:
- Familiarity with a wide range of primary custom quantitative methodologies such as branding research, concept testing, audience segmentation, white space analysis, etc.
- Experience working on research projects from start to finish – from questionnaire development through analysis, reporting, and presenting
- Excellent project management skills; ability to seamlessly handle concurrent projects independently and collaboratively
- Prior experience in the media/entertainment not required, but must have an interest in these industries
- Strong communication skills, must be comfortable interfacing with and presenting to external clients
- Ability to analyze and synthesize a variety of data to uncover insights and craft compelling stories with actionable recommendations
This role is located in Manhattan near Times Square; local candidates only, please. Salary is commensurate with experience and the target range is between $80-115k.