Market Research Manager
New York City, NY
Are you a custom researcher who would love to apply your skills in a different way to help clients with projects related to their corporate reputation? Are you a curious person who’s always in-the-know with the latest news and current events? If so, read on!
Our client, a full-service custom research firm, is looking to add a new client-facing Research Manager to their corporate reputation and strategy group. This position will play a key role in the execution of primary research initiatives related to corporate reputation and corporate strategy for a range of Fortune 500 clients, partnering closely with Marketing, PR, and Communications teams within client organizations.
This role can be based out offices in NYC, Rochester, or Washington DC area.
All candidates must:
- Have 4-8 years’ of hands-on marketing research experience at a reputable research consultancy or research supplier
- Be well-versed across custom quantitative methodologies (i.e. A&U, segmentation, innovation, concept testing, brand equity tracking, etc.)
- Have the ability to lead research from start-to-finish: proposals, writing questionnaires, analysis, reporting, presenting to clients
- Understand clients’ business challenges and design custom research methodologies to address them
- Have impeccable client-service skills; experience building and leading strategic client relationships
- Have an outstanding ability to glean insights from data with a knack for story-driven reporting
- Be innately curious, have a passion for news and current events, staying up-to-date on trends, etc.
Candidates must already be located in the DC, NYC or Rochester areas. Salary is commensurate with experience and ranges from $70-80k.
Keywords: custom research, primary research, market research, quantitative, survey research, public relations, corporate reputation, corporate strategy, thought leadership, client service