Market Research Manager
New York City, NY 10292
Our client, a growing innovative supplier and consultancy in New York City, is seeking a Market Research Manager to oversee the full life cycle of research design and execution for a range of clients. Qualified candidates will have 3-6 years of relevant experience within marketing research as well as:
- Proven expertise across a range of primary custom quantitative methodologies – particular emphasis on experience working on branding projects (e.g., brand tracking, equity, strategy, positioning, etc.)
- A comfort with advanced techniques such as factor analysis, regression (linear and non-linear), perceptual mapping, etc.
- Hands-on experience with a mix of clients and industries
- Stellar project management skills, including the ability to seamlessly handle multiple concurrent projects, running them both autonomously and collaboratively
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and presentation skills
- Keen ability to analyze and synthesize a variety of data to uncover insights; ability to think creatively and craft compelling stories with actionable recommendations
- Demonstrated experience with strategic thinking, creative problem solving, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Stellar client management skills
This is a great time to join our client's organization – they are growing and seeking nimble, innovative researchers who are excited to join a dynamic, fast-paced organization. This role is located in lower Manhattan and salary is commensurate with experience; local candidates only, please.
Keywords: quantitative, survey research, custom research, marketing research, primary custom research, consumer insights, project management, client service, branding, brand, brand strategy, brand positioning, brand architecture, brand tracking