Market Research Associate
New York City, NY
Our client, a well-known and well-respected research supplier in New York City, is seeking a Market Research Associate to oversee the full life cycle of research design and execution for a range of clients in the media and entertainment industries. Qualified candidates will have 2-5 of relevant experience within marketing research, as well as:
- Familiarity with a wide range of primary custom quantitative methodologies such as branding research, concept testing, audience segmentation, white space analysis, etc.
- Experience working on research projects from start to finish – from questionnaire development through analysis and reporting
- Excellent project management skills; ability to seamlessly handle concurrent projects independently and collaboratively
- Prior experience in the media/entertainment not required, but must have an interest in these industries
- Strong communication skills, must be comfortable interfacing with and presenting to external clients
- Ability to analyze and synthesize a variety of data to uncover insights and craft compelling stories with actionable recommendations
- Innate curiosity and strategic thinking skills
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent client management skills
This role is located in Manhattan in Times Square; local candidates only, please. Salary is commensurate with experience and the target range is between $65-75k.
Keywords: quantitative, survey research, custom research, marketing research, primary custom research, consumer insights, project management, client service, media, entertainment, data, market reserach