Market Research Associate (REMOTE)
Remote or Atlanta, GA | Remote Friendly
Calling all junior market researchers open to a rare REMOTE working opportunity!
We’re working on a new Research Associate role with a boutique consultancy that specializes in the B2B space, specifically focused on the building materials and construction industry.
All candidates must have proven expertise in quantitative survey research, and some experience conducting qualitative in-depth interviews (IDIs) is preferred. In addition to custom primary research, this role will also leverage syndicated, secondary and existing data sources, so all candidates must have experience using a mix of data to uncover insights and help guide clients’ business decisions.
Addition requirements include:
- 3-5 years’ hands-on market research experience, both primary and secondary research
- Rich experience with both quantitative and qualitative methodologies, running projects from start-to-finish
- Qualitative interviewing experience a plus
- Ability to analyze disparate datasets, including secondary research and 3rd-party data to tell the full story
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to build rapport with senior-level corporate executives · Innate curiosity with a passion for research, insights, trends, and market intelligence
- Interest in or past experience with B2B insights and/or the building materials /construction industries a plus
- Experience with data visualization and interactive deliverables preferred; must have strong experience crafting effective reports and presentations
This is a remote position, so all qualified candidates must be open to working remotely and partnering with colleagues within a virtual office. Salary is commensurate with experience, ranging from $35k-$55k.
Keywords: custom research, quantitative research, survey research, qualitative research, in-depth interviews, IDIs, phone interviews, expert interviews, market intelligence, trend research, B2B, building materials, construction, consulting, remote, industry analysis