Market Research Advisor
Boston, MA 02101
Looking for a high-impact, research advisory role in Chicago, Dallas, Boston, or the Bay Area? Read on!
Our client, an acclaimed global management consultancy, is looking to add a Market Research Advisor to their expanding team. This position will serve as an internal subject matter expert working with a mix of internal teams to ensure outstanding research design and execution for a wide range of custom quantitative and qualitative methodologies. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known, top-tier consulting firm and help build research excellence across the organization.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 8-12 years of primary marketing research experience
- Proven expertise across primary custom methodologies – both quantitative and qualitative
- Hands-on experience within a full-service custom research supplier or top-tier consulting firm, exposure to a mix of clients and industries ideal
- Ability to design research from scratch, create sample plans, suggest appropriate methodologies, construct complex surveys, analyze and synthesize a variety of data to uncover insights and provide recommendations
- Comfort with advanced techniques such as segmentation, pricing, product development, customer experience, etc.
- Stellar project management skills, including the ability to seamlessly handle multiple concurrent projects
- Demonstrated experience with strategic thinking, creative problem solving, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Executive presence; excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- SPSS and/or SAS experience preferred
- Master’s or advanced degree preferred
This is a great time to join our client's organization – this is an in-demand and growing division, and this is a unique opportunity to serve as a research guru and help build out the research function within a fast-paced global organization.
Salary is commensurate with experience and this role can be located in role in Chicago, Dallas, Boston, or the Bay Area; local candidates only, please.
Keywords: quantitative, qualitative, survey research, custom research, marketing research, primary custom research, consumer insights, project management, client service, subject matter expert, SME, strategy, consulting, advisor