Manager of Digital Analytics
We are working with a market research company that is looking for a Manager and Analyst/Sr Analyst of Digital Analytics to join their team in the Seattle. This Manager/Analyst of Digital Analytics will be responsible for building out the digital marketing analytics and reporting to help drive organizational decisions.
Strong candidates will have at least 5 years’ experience in digital marketing analytics and demonstrated ability to utilize excel to present clear and concise business strategy. Experience with social media listening tools is a plus!
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience within digital marketing or analytics (8 years for the Manager)
- Knowledge of advanced data analytics software (SQL) preferred
- Experience in marketing automation and reporting platforms (Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics)
- Ability to leverage test and learn plans a plus
- Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise reporting based on analytics and present in a visual appealing way (Tableau)
- Understanding of multi-channel marketing across digital ecosystems
- Experience with Social Listening tools (Sprinklr) a plus!
- Salary ranges from $65K - $105K and is commensurate with experience
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Keywords: website analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, measurement, statistics, mathematics, SQL, data extraction, data analysis, data interpretation, Tableau, social media monitoring, marketing mix, consumer lifetime value models, A/B testing, PowerBI, Sprinklr