Manager of Digital Analytics
Job Description: We are working with a fortune 500 CPG company that is looking for a Manager of Digital Analytics to join their team in the Princeton, New Jersey. This Manager of Digital Analytics will be part of analytics team and will be responsible for building out the analytics and reporting to help drive organizational decisions.
Strong candidates will have at least 5 years’ experience in digital marketing, prior experience with programmatic media is strongly preferred and be able to work collaboratively throughout the organization.
- MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years’ within digital marketing or analytics (experience with programmatic media preferred)
- Knowledge of advanced data analytics software (SQL)
- Experience in the CPG space is preferred
- Experience in marketing automation and reporting platforms (Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics)
- Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise reporting based on analytics and present in a visual appealing way (Tableau)
- Proven ability to leverage the entire digital ecosystem including web, CRM, mobile, social, search and eComm to present a complete narrative in the product lifecycle
- Salary ranges from $100K - $130K and is commensurate with experience
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Keywords: paid search, website analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, measurement, statistics, mathematics, SQL, data extraction, data analysis, data interpretation, Tableau, Webtrends, social media monitoring, marketing mix, consumer lifetime value models, A/B testing