Manager of Digital Analytics
Chicago, IL 60602
We are working with a marketing company that is looking for a Manager of Digital Analytics to join their team in the Downtown Chicago. This Manager of Digital Analytics will be responsible for building out the analytics and reporting to help drive organizational decisions.
Strong candidates will have at least 5 years’ experience in digital marketing and demonstrated ability to utilize excel to present clear and concise business strategy.
- MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years’ within digital marketing or analytics
- Knowledge of advanced data analytics software (SQL) preferred
- Experience in marketing automation and reporting platforms (Adobe Analytics)
- Ability to leverage test and learn plans a plus
- B2B marketing experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to present clear, concise reporting based on analytics and present in a visual appealing way (Tableau)
- Understanding of multi-channel marketing across digital ecosystems
- Salary ranges is up to $90K and is commensurate with experience
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Keywords: paid search, website analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, measurement, statistics, mathematics, SQL, data extraction, data analysis, data interpretation, Tableau, Webtrends, social media monitoring, marketing mix, consumer lifetime value models, A/B testing