Manager of Decision Analytics
Chicago - downtown, IL
We are working with a financial services organization in downtown Chicago on a Manager of Decision Analytics role. This is a highly visible role that will be leading a team responsible for the design, development and validation of risk and pricing strategies and statistical models. You will support across the organization, including underwriting, collections, loss mitigation, credit pricing, marketing, customer relationship management, and portfolio risk.
• Leading the creation and maintenance of forecasting models
• Leading the design, development and validation of custom application, custom behavior and key business scorecards.
• Looking for opportunities to expand organizational knowledge, leading the discovery and evaluation of new technologies and data sources.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field. MBA Preferred.
• 8+ years of related experience
• Credit/Risk/Modeling experience in financial services industry
• Proven ability to perform complex statistical analysis and make business recommendations
• Experience with SAS, R or Python; experience with artificial intelligence is a plus
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff
Compensation up to $150K base + bonus. Must be a Citizen or Green Card holder.
keywords: credit, risk, financial services, modeling, SAS, R, Python, artificial intelligence, statistical, analysis, quantitative, scorecards, forecasting, pricing, underwriting, collections, marketing, portfolio risk