Manager of Customer Analytics
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Well-known, leading retailer is looking for a Manager of Customer Analytics to join their growing analytics team in the Milwaukee area. This is a great opportunity to help a nationwide retailer establish a more data-driven approach to marketing. In this highly consultative role, you will be the subject matter expert on targeting and segmentation across internal teams and customer channels.
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package in addition to great work-life balance and a friendly, team-oriented atmosphere. Relocation assistance is available. Salary can go up to 155K depending on experience and tenure.
• Degree in a quantitative discipline
• Leadership experience in directing the work of others and team collaboration with internal stakeholders
• 5+ years of advanced analytics and proficiency in SQL
• Prior experience using statistical languages and tools such as SAS,R, Python
• Experience developing predictive models ( logistic regression, random forest, propensity models)
• Solid background in measuring and managing marketing/advertising campaigns
Keywords: targeting, segmentation, marketing analytics, statistics, mathematics, SAS, SQL, R, Python, Tableau, Business Objects, , A/B testing, regression analysis, modeling, customer retention, reporting, campaign analysis, multivariate regression, customer analytics