Manager of Consumer Insights
Are you a savvy marketing researcher with client-side experience under your belt? We may have your next in-house Consumer Insights opportunity!
Our client, a well-known global consumer goods company, is looking for a strong Manager of Consumer Insights to join their team in Stamford, CT. This strategic position will partner cross-functionally and lead a range of custom research initiatives to address business needs and guide strategy across the organization. This is a great opportunity to join a successful CPG company and work on a portfolio of distinguished brands.
Qualified candidates should have:
- 4-10 years’ experience in primary custom research with a deep insights toolkit
- Hands-on experience with a mix of custom quantitative and qualitative research methodologies: A&U, branding work, segmentation, product/concept testing, innovation, message testing, etc.
- Strong ability to distill a variety of complex insights into compelling stories and strategies
- Client-side experience ideal, CPG and/or commerce experience preferred
- Must be a strategic thinker, with an eye on big picture research and implications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A 4-year college degree; graduate or advanced degree preferred
This role is located in Stamford, CT. Salary ranges from $90k-$125k plus bonus. Local candidates only please.