Manager of Client Services, Market Research
Chicago - LOOP, IL 60606
Our client, a mid-sized mature start-up focused in shopper marketing, is looking to add a Manager or Senior Manager of Client Services to their team. This role will be responsible for managing projects from start to finish, servicing client accounts and needs, acting as a liaison between clients and the internal advance analytics team, and helping to oversee the core analytics product.
Ideal candidates will have experience working with clients in the CPG industry, hands-on experience with Nielsen and/or IRI data, and some knowledge of the shopper marketing industry. Must have exceptional client service skills with the ability to quickly forge relationships with external clients and ensure that all of the clients’ needs are being met.
If you’re a market researcher who is excited about joining a growing organization, passionate about client service, and interested in wearing lots of hats and learning new things quickly, this could be a great opportunity for you.
- 2-5 years of market research experience with experience in shopper marketing, consumer packaged goods, and/or analytics
- Experience in POS data and syndicated research and data sources, including IRI and/or Nielsen
- Strong ability to distill various data sources, uncover the “why” and “so what” behind the data, and translate that into actionable recommendations for clients
- Previous client-facing experience and an enthusiasm for client service
- Desire to work in a smaller-sized company with a collaborative culture
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to partner consultatively with external clients
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field a must, advanced degree preferred
Keywords: marketing research, market research, secondary research, consumer insights, quantitative, client services, CPG, shopper marketing, shopper insights, analytics, modeling, consulting, POS data, syndicated data, marketing mix