Manager of Analytics
Miami, FL 33299
Our client, a well-known, Miami-based QSR (quick service restaurant) organization is seeking a Manager of Analytics to drive customer analysis, deliver pricing strategy, and optimize marketing campaign spend. Example projects may include segmentation, post-promotion effect, and developing key reports to inform high level marketing strategy. This is a great opportunity to collaborate with diverse business units and strategically inform company marketing efforts.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 2-4 years of marketing experience in an analytical capacity, pricing experience preferred
- Hands on experience with statistical modeling tools such as SAS, R, or Python
- Strong SQL skills for data querying, Tableau or PowerBI for visualization/dashboarding
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) are essential for interfacing with key stakeholders and building relationships across the organization
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a “roll-up your sleeves” mentality and/or consulting mindset
- A 4-year college degree; MBA preferred
This role is located in Miami, FL; some relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates. Salary is commensurate with experience and ranges $90k-$130k depending on seniority. No visa sponsorship provided at this time.