Manager of Analytics
Long Island City, NY
We are working with a top financial services organization in the New York City area that is looking for a Manager of Analytics to support their digital marketing efforts. This individual will be responsible for developing innovative strategies to drive their customer's digital spend. You will be developing and optimizing their digital marketing agenda through rapid testing. Crucial to the role is the ability to understand customer behavior and identify areas of opportunity to drive customer profitability.
- Retrieve data and conduct data driven industry leading analytics utilizing various analytical tools, software, and techniques.
- Design and measure digital tests by offer, channel and develop new targeting capabilities.
- Perform analysis to gain deep understanding of customer needs and behavior to identify new areas of driving profitability and value.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of CreditCard financials (P&L) and evaluate program recommendations.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to business partners and senior leaders
Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field, Master's degree preferred
At least 7 years of digital marketing experience within the credit card industry
Strong marketing analytics experience using tool like SAS, R, Python
Deep understanding of credit card P&L drivers
Exposure to newer payment methods, like Apple Pay, Tokanization, etc.
Salary range up to $170K + bonus. Relocation assistance is available.
Keywords: marketing, digital marketing, credit card, analytics, financial services, SAS, R, Python, P&L, marketing analytics