Manager of Analytics
Do you have a background in risk analytics and/or actuarial science? If so, a leading health insurer wants to hear from you! Our client, a Dallas based health insurer is growing their Risk Adjustment Team to include a Manager of Analytics. The main goal of this role is to optimize and oversee any processes related to health claims processing, medical records and risk adjustment. Statistical modeling is a must as you will be hands-on with medical data from Medicare, Medicaid and commercial claims.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Actuarial Science or Statistics (Master’s degree preferred)
- 4+ years’ experience in data analytics and reporting
- Experienced with statistical modeling tools (i.e. SAS, R or Python)
- Expert SQL user
- 2+ years’ experience in risk adjustment (particularly for healthcare)
- Knowledge of healthcare compliance, medical records and healthcare claims a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable with communicating findings to business leaders
- Previous leadership or consulting experience is welcome
Salary ranges from 90K to 110K plus bonus and is based on candidate’s previous experience.
Please no H1B or OPT candidates at this time.
keywords: actuarial, SAS, Python, insurance, consulting, analytics, risk, healthcare