Manager/Director of Analytics
New York City, NY
We are working with a leader in analytics on their search for both a Manager and Director of Analytics. Are you an analytics executive with excellent communication skills and the ability to translate technical outputs into meaningful recommendations for clients? If so, look no further!
At the Manager level, you will need:
• 3-5 years of experience working in analytics.
• A broad understanding of core and emerging analytics methods and approaches, with primary focus areas including marketing mix modelling, customer attribution, pricing and promotion, brand equity management and/or forecasting.
• Ability to work collaboratively to produce cohesive, well-thought out, value-based presentations for clients.
• A diverse mix of industry experience, including a mix of retail, pharma, financial services/banking, insurance, restaurant, durable goods, B2B, automotive and CPG is preferred.
• Ability to help design and develop the right practical solution in order to create high-value deliverables.
• Ability to lead projects and take full responsibility for the projects.
At the Director level, you will need all of the above PLUS:
• 5+ years of analytics experience.
• Ability to lead accounts and take full responsibility for the account.
• Experience as a people manager, responsible for the training and development of direct reports.
These roles will ideally sit in NYC or Norwalk, CT. Chicago is also a possibility. Salary range for the Manager is up to $150K base. Director is up to $180K base.
keywords- predictive modeling, marketing mix, SAS, R, Python, analytics, consulting, quantitative, forecasting, pricing, promotion analytics, management, retail, pharma, financial services, insurance, CPG, automotive, customer attribution