Manager, Consumer Insights
Lakeland, FL 33805
Are you passionate about consumer insights and want to join a strategic team in sunny Florida? We may have your next role!
Our client, a well-known Central Florida-based Retailer is looking for a strong Manager of Consumer Insights to join their expanding team. This is a strategic and highly-impactful role leading research initiatives to guide strategy across the organization. All applicants must have research expertise across a range of custom quant and qual, and an interest in partnering closely with all levels within the company including executive leadership.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 2-10 years of experience in primary custom research (both qual and quant)
- Experience across a variety of research methodologies including A&U, shopper research, segmentation, brand tracking, pricing, customer satisfaction, concept testing, focus groups, mystery shopping, etc.
- Experience with retail, CPG, and/or restaurant/QSR preferred
- Proven experience managing external research partners: selecting vendors, designing research plans, managing the process, budgeting, synthesizing findings/insights, presenting, etc.
- A knack for creative problem solving, coming up with strategic and sound methodologies, extracting actionable implications to distill throughout the business
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) are essential for interfacing with key stakeholders and building relationships across the organization
- A 4-year college degree; MBA preferred
This role is located in Central Florida and some relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates. Salary is commensurate with experience and ranges from $75k-90k.
Keywords: custom research, marketing research, primary custom research, quantitative, qualitative, survey research, consumer insights, shopper insights, CPG, consumer goods, food & beverages, project management, vendor management, foodservice