Machine Learning Engineer
Chicago - downtown, IL
Our client, a growing data driven start-up is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join their Data Science Team. This role will be focused on bridging the gap between data engineering and data science and will be the first of its kind of the team. It is important to be highly technical with a foundation in software engineering and a strong knowledge of data science concepts. The Machine Learning Engineer will be focusing on the development and deployment of highly complex data products leveraging state of the art technologies.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Master’s or PhD in Computer Science or related field preferred
- At least 3 years of professional software engineering experience
- Expertise using Big Data technologies such as: Spark, Scala, and Java
- Understanding of R and Python
- Knowledge of data science principals and concepts
- IoT experience is a huge plus!
This role is located in the downtown Chicago and the salary goes up to $115K plus additional benefits.
Before coming to Burtch Works, Caroline earned a Master’s degree in fine art and then worked as an Admissions Recruiter at an art college, as well as on the sales support side at a specialized staffing firm. She now works on the data science recruiting team, specializing in data engineering roles.