Our client, a global chemical supplier is looking for a Machine Learning Ops Engineer to join their growing AI team! The right candidate will have strong knowledge and experience working with large amounts of structured and unstructured data, along with the ability to build machine learning pipelines and productionalize algorithms. This person will be working closely with data scientists along with other business units, and will be a part of a global digital transformation.
If you are an experienced engineer with a background that combines data engineering, devops, and machine learning then this could be a great opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate needs to have:
- 5 years of professional experience and at least a year working specifically in MLOps
- Experience building machine learning pipelines and support existing CI/CD pipelines
- Hands on experience with Python and PySpark
- Must have cloud experience, Azure preferred
- Experience with DevOps practices including CI/CD and Git
This role will be based out of Pittsburgh and comes with a base salary, annual bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Meet Your Recruiter
Before coming to Burtch Works, Caroline earned a Master’s degree in fine art and then worked as an Admissions Recruiter at an art college, as well as on the sales support side at a specialized staffing firm. She now works on the data science recruiting team, specializing in data engineering roles.