Lead Optimization Consultant
The candidate will lead the delivery of Optimization Professional Services client projects using Xpress Optimization software. A background in analytic model building and hands-on model development experience in Application, Behavior, Collection, Marketing and Propensity modeling is preferred and Optimization experience is required.We strongly prefer candidates with real-world experience, broad, big-picture understanding of risk, who can communicate with both business and technical people, as well as understand the challenges institutions face in the decision making process behind the lending process.
- Strong consultative skills and knowledge of financial industry
- Ability to communicate with both business and technology leaders
- 4+ years of experience in optimization solution development with Project Management and client focused delivery experience (travel to client sites when necessary) specifically building optimization models in some of the following categories: revenue optimization, pricing optimization, credit line increase, initial credit line and collections.
- Experience with various modeling methodologies in a development role, including the building of risk models/scorecards and decision models highly desired.
- Master's degree or Ph.D. in applied mathematics, statistics, operations research, industrial engineering, economics, computer science, or related technical discipline or equivalent professional experience beyond a BS degree.
- Experience with a programming language such as Python or a combination of programming languages.
- Successful management in leading teams toward completion of medium scale projects setting priorities, identifying roadblocks and working to get them removed, and understanding the importance of meeting client/internal deadlines. Possess the ability to influence without authority in a matrixed management environment.