Junior Data Engineer
Remote, (none selected)
Our client, a large Hospital Network, is on a mission to make the world a better place by improving healthcare decisions with data. They are looking for a Data Engineer with 2+ years of experience to work remotely or out of Cincinnati, OH.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 2+ years developing technical solutions and building data pipelines that adhere to ETL principals
- Data management platforms in Azure, Hadoop, BigQuery, Blue mix strongly preferred
- Design end to end analytics workflows
- Create and deploy robust pipelines
- Programming in SQL and Python preferred
- Understand IT architecture
- Agile work environment preferred
- Experience with BI tools like tableau/Power BI
- Experience using big data technologies
***Unfortunately, only US Citizens and Permanent Residents can be considered at this time***
This role is based in Cincinnati, OH with opportunity to work remote and the salary is based on experience, plus annual bonus (starting in 2022).
Masters Degree preferred