Insights & VOC Director
Are you a VOC expert ready to take on an exciting insights opportunity in the Miami area? Our client, a well-known Fortune 500 company, is looking for an Insights & Strategy Director to join their team. This position is an important, high-visibility role that will have ownership of key strategic insights initiatives including Voice-of-the-Customer (VOC) programs to drive the business forward.
All candidates must be entrepreneurial-minded with strong business acumen and a keen ability to utilize research to guide forward-thinking, long-term strategy for a large organization.
- Successfully execute every step of a research project from RFP to research plan creation, questionnaire development, analysis, reporting, and presenting
- Help revamp the entire customer satisfaction and customer experience platform and act as the “Voice of the Customer” throughout the entire organization
- Lead a team of 2-3 junior researchers
- Apply insights to long-term strategic business issues as well as day-to-day business challenges
- Keep a pulse on the broader business, industry trends, and more
- 9+ years of hands-on custom research experience using a variety of quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Proven experience building out and leading extensive Voice-of-the-Customer (VOC), customer satisfaction, or customer experience programs
- Ability to integrate disparate data sources to see the “big picture”
- Client-side experience required; industry experience within the hospitality, hotel, restaurant, or retail industries ideal
- Strong communication skills essential, both written and verbal; ability to uncover insights, tell a story, present to a mix of cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Marketing Research, Business, or related field
This role is located in the Miami area and salary is commensurate with experience, ranging from $110k-130k.
Key Words: marketing research, market research, custom research, primary research, secondary research, consumer insights, quantitative, VOC, Voice-of-the-Customer, survey research, qualitative, project management, hospitality, retail, Voice of Guest, customer satisfaction, tracking, customer experience, Medallia, brand research, travel, innovation, concept testing, website usability