Field Marketing Manager
Detroit Area, MI 48224
Our client, a leading global industrial and agricultural manufacturer, is seeking to add a strong Field Marketing Manager to their team. This person will work closely with the brand’s dealers and sales teams to help identify strategic market differences based on geography and consumer needs, and work with the internal brand and marketing teams to develop new product innovations and tailored marketing plans driven by insights.
While leading a small team of analysts, this person will represent the organization in the field and also play a key role in developing marketing plans and overall business strategy for the organization.
- At least 9 years of previous experience in partnership or field marketing, preferably in a B2B or automotive setting
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills essential – must be comfortable working with cross-functional teams internally, as well as external partners in the field
- Exceptional ability to analyze a wide range of data and resources to cultivate trends and patterns to help guide regional marketing plants
- Solid time management skills with the ability to prioritize initiatives and juggle multiple projects
- Must be a strategic thinker, with an eye on big picture research and implications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field a must; preference for MBA or Master’s degree
- Ability to travel 30-50%
This role can be based out of a number of our client’s offices:
- Detroit, MI
- Los Angeles, CA
- Albany, Buffalo, or Rochester, NY
- Reading, PA
Salary is commensurate with experience and ranges between $90-125k. Some relocation assistance can be provided.
Keywords: marketing, field marketing, partner marketing, partnership marketing, integrated marketing, dealers, agriculture, farming, equipment, industrial, go-to market, consulting, project management, analysis, strategy